Fees vary depending upon the service.
The first session involves an intake and takes up to 60 minutes.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Dr. Compton is paneled with many insurance companies
A sliding scale is available.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. HSA cards are also accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $75.00 fee.